When it comes to Instagram, we often think about what to use as captions for our photos we take that we really want to post on Instagram. Sometimes we post the photo without a caption and sometimes we just use an emoji because we can’t find a good caption to use for the photo. So we go the short route and just put an emoji as a caption for our photo.
READ MORE: 10 Tips For Writing Great Insta Captions On Days When You Don’t Have Creativity To Talk About
Well, whether it’s a selfie, a friend’s photo, a group photo, or just need a caption for the photo, here are 100 captions to use for a photo. Some are lyrics, some are quotes, and some are just a short caption to use on your photo.
1. Life goes on, with or without you.
2. Don’t Worry Be Happy! Bob Marley
3. Be happy.
4. Be confident.
5. Be positive.
6. Don’t be a liar, everyone hates a liar.
7. Chilling with my peeps.
8. Go big or go home.
9. What’s going on?
10. The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.
11. Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.
12. Life is a gift.
13. You couldn’t handle me, even though I came with instructions.
14. Forgive, yes. Never forget.
15. There’s a hole in my heart where you were.
16. I don’t need part-time people in my life.
17. Understand the essence.
18. Boy, it’s the 21st century, join the program.
19. Hey, I just met you, this is awesome!
20. I woke up like this.
21. Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there is so much to laugh about.
22. Beauty is strength, a smile is the sword.
23. Last day of class!
24. I care about donuts!
25. Got my donut and coffee today.
26. Happy as a mussel
27. Beach days are the best!
28. A friend will always make you laugh, especially if you don’t want to…
29. Always stylish, never messy and a little sassy.
30. If only we could turn back time…
31. With you I forget all my problems. Time stands still with you.
32. Life is a climb, but the view is amazing.
33. “Ohana, means family, family means no one is left behind or forgotten.” — “Lilo & Stitch”
34. We come to love by not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see the imperfect person perfectly.
35. If I ever write a story about my life, don’t be surprised if your name appears a billion times.
36. She’s got that red lip, classic thing going on.
37. I don’t know which is tighter, our jeans or our friendship!
38. Best friends make good times better and hard times easier!
39. Not sure what I did to deserve you as my best friend 🙂
40. I don’t need your approval to be me.
41. So call me? Could be?
42. “I am who. I am, I am what I am, I do what I do and I will never do it any other way. I don’t care who likes it and who doesn’t.” — Buck Owens
43. Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
44. “Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars.” — Ed Sheeran
45. Because you are a sky full of stars – Coldplay
46 . I Keep Dancing Alone – Calum Scott
47. I Can’t Keep My Hands To Myself – Selena Gomez
48. I just want to look good for you – Selena Gomez
49. Kill Them With Kindness – Selena Gomez
50. I’m not perfect. I make mistakes. But when I say sorry… I mean it!
51. Me? Foreign? Please! I’m limited edition!
52. Turn that frown upside down.
53. Smile, it’s the best thing a girl can wear!
54, stay true.
55. Laughter is the best medicine you can ever get!
56. “You’re the king, honey, I’m your queen.” — Taylor Swift
57. Best Friends Forever!
58. Back to the good old days!
59. Ugg life.
60. I know you like it, by first name.
61. *Sends selfie to NASA because I’m a star*
62. Basic white girl.
63. Fresh Friday!
64. My thoughts are stars that I cannot fathom in constellations. – “The Fault in Our Stars”
65. “Maybe our ORs are our infinities.” – The Fault in Our Stars
66. So Hold Me Because I’m A Little Unsteady – Unsteady
67. This must be the best day of my life.
68. She is the beauty and he is the beast.
69. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to chase them.” – Walt Disney
70. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney
71. “Hakuna Matata, it means no worries for the rest of your days.” – “The lionking”
72. “The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can run from it or learn from it.” – “The lionking.”
73. “Remember that you are the one who can fill the world with sunshine.” – “Snowwhite and the Seven Dwarfs”
74 “The flower that blooms in adversity is the rarest and most beautiful of all.” — “Mulan”
75. “You don’t have time to be timid. You have to be bold and daring.” – “Beauty and the Beast”
76. “All it takes is faith and trust.” — “Peter Pan”
77. “A little attention, a little attention to others, makes all the difference.” – “Winnie the Pooh”
78. “If you focus on what you’ve left behind, you’ll never be able to see what lies ahead.” – “Ratatouille”
79. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – George Bernard Shaw
80. “A true hero is not measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart.” — “Hercules”
81. “Life is not a spectator sport. If watching is all you’re going to do, you’re going to watch your life go by without you.” – “The hunchback of the Notre Dame”
82. “The things that make me different are the things that make me ME.” – “Winnie the Pooh”
83. “Giving up is for rookies.” — “Hercules”
84. “Happiness is the richest thing we will ever possess.” – Donald Duck
85. “Change is good.” – “The lionking”
86. “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” – Abraham Lincoln
87. “An unexamined life is not worth living.” — Socrates
88. “Clouds drift into my life, no longer to carry rain or storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.” — Rabindranath Tagore
89. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
90. “The sky broke like an egg in the full sunset and the water caught fire.” — Pamela Hansford Johnson
91. “Put your heart, mind and soul into even your smallest deeds. This is the secret to success.” — Swami Sivananda
92. “Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up, I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain … To feel the freedom that comes from being able to keep making mistakes and choices. Today choose I make sure to feel life, not to deny my humanity, but to embrace it.” —Kevyn Aucoin
93. “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I am possible’,” – Audrey Hepburn
94. “Always keep your face towards the sun and the shadows will fall behind you.” – Walt Whitman
95. “My power is on, from now on I will be strong.” — Rachel Platten
96. “Thousands of candles can be lit with a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never diminishes by sharing.” — Buddha
97. “Let your life dance lightly on the edges of time like dew on the tip of a leaf.” — Rabindranath Tagore
98. “I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t stop. Suffer now and live the rest of your life like a champion.’” – Muhammad Ali
99. “Why aren’t you you, and I’ll be me.” — James Bay
100. Life is like a camera, we focus on the positives and develop from the negatives.
Report this content
This article has not been reviewed by Odyssey HQ and expresses only the ideas and opinions of the creator.