AAFES employee login is an online portal developed for the Employees of the Army and Air Force Exchange Service†
AAFES Employee Login gives employees access to their work schedules, pay slips, etc. This portal provides employees with an easy way to access their accounts, view their pay slips, update their personal information, etc.
The Army and Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES) is a retail organization that provides goods and services to members of the United States Army, Air Force, Department of Defense and their families.
If you want to know more about AAFES Application Procedure, keep in touch with the post; below we have shared the step-by-step guide to access the Army and Air Force Exchange Service Portal.
What is the Army and Air Force Exchange Service?
The Army and Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES) is a joint organization of the Department of Defense (DoD). AAFES operates military department stores (Exchanges) worldwide on military and air force installations.
The exchanges sell merchandise, services and fuel to authorized personnel. AAFES also supports other activities and unappropriated funds.
The Army and Air Force Exchange Service is headquartered in Dallas, Texas. The organization is led by a board of directors made up of senior military officers from the Army and Air Force. The chief executive officer of the Exchange is a citizen who reports to the board of directors.
AAFES has been in existence since 1895. The organization was established to provide soldiers and airmen with quality goods and services at reasonable prices.
Today, AAFES operates more than 3,100 facilities worldwide and employs approximately 35,000 people. The Exchange is an autonomous entity that receives no taxpayers’ money for its operations.
All profits generated by the Exchange are reinvested in the organization to improve its retail facilities, products and services.
Benefits of Aafes Employee Login
AAFES Employee Service Login to view pay stubs, benefits and other employee information
- AAFES Employee Service Login to view pay stubs, benefits and other employee information
- Discounts on merchandise and services in AAFES stores
- Eligibility for the Thrift Savings Plan (TSP)
- Eligibility for health and life insurance
Features of Aafes.com Employee Service Portal
The AAFES Employee Portal offers a variety of features and services to employees. Including:
- – Access to payment slips and W-2 forms
- – Employee discount programs
- – Access information about company benefits
- – Access to company policies and procedures
- – Health and wellness resources
- – Resources for work-life balance
- – Job search and career development tools
- – Employee Recognition Programs
The AAFES Employee Portal is a valuable resource for employees. It provides access to important information and tools that can help employees succeed in their jobs and careers.
The AAFES employee portal is user-friendly and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Requirements for logging in to Aafes yourself
- AAFES Login Official Employee Service Website page.
- Must have an internet browser
- A device with internet connection (mobile, laptop, tablet)
- AAFES Valid Login LAN ID and Password
Army and Air Force Exchange Service Login [Step by Step Guide]
To login to AAFES, you need to follow the step-by-step guide below, which are:
- Visit the AAFES official login website on www.aafes.com
- Once the website has loaded, you will find the login area on the right side of the screen
- Enter your Aafes LAN ID in the Username field.
- Enter your Aafes password in the Password field
- Now click the Login button to have a Self Service Army Exchange.
Aafes Portal Registration Steps [Guide]
If you are new to the AAFES Employee Self Service Portal, you can follow the steps below to sign up:
- Visit the official AAFES website at www.aafes.com
- In the login area, click on the “Create Account” link
- On the next page, enter your details on the registration form and click “Continue”.
- On the next page, check your details and click the “Create Account” button to complete the registration process
- You have successfully registered for AAFES Self Service and can now login to access your account!
How to reset AAFES password?
If you forgot your AAFES password or need to reset it for any other reason, you can follow the steps below:
- 1. Go to the AAFES login page at www.aafes.com
- 2. Click on the “Forgot password” link next to the login fields
- 3. Enter your LAN ID or email address and then click the “Reset Password” button
- 4. On the next page, enter your new password and confirm it in the fields provided, then click the “Reset Password” button to complete the process.
- 5. You can now access your AAFES account with your new password.
How can you recover your AAFES Portal username?
If you have forgotten your AAFES username, or if you need to retrieve it for any other reason, you can follow the steps below:
- Go to the AAFES login page at www.aafes.com
- Click the “Forgot Username” link next to the login fields
- Enter your email address and then click the “Get Username” button
- Your AAFES username will be displayed on the next page.
- You can now use this to login to your account.
Aafes Employee W2
Aafes Employee W2 is the official document used to declare the employee’s annual payroll and tax withholding. The employer has the Aafes Employee W2 at the end of each calendar year and must be provided to the employee no later than January 31 of the following year.
The Aafes Employee W2 form can be downloaded from the Aafes website. AAFES employees can access their W2s online through the AAFES employee portal. Follow these steps to view your W2:
1. Go to the AAFES login page at www.aafes.com
2. Click the “Employee Self Service” link in the login area
3. Click on ‘Taxes and wages’ in the menu bar.
4. Under “W-2 Payroll and Tax Statements” click on “View/Print W-2”.
5. Your W2 will be displayed on the screen. You can print it out or save it to your computer.
Aafes employee discounts
AAFES offers a variety of discounts to employees, including discounts on shopping, travel, entertainment, and more. Employees can access these discount programs by logging into the AAFES Employee Portal.
Whether you want to save money on shopping or travelling, dining out or going out, AAFES has a wide range of employee discounts to help you get more for your money. So why wait? Sign up to AAFES today and start saving!
The contact details of the Army and Air Force Exchange Service
If you have any questions or need assistance with your AAFES account, please contact the company’s support team at the following contact details:
- Phone: 1-800-527-2345
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.aafes.com
Frequently Asked Questions – Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: What other resources are available on the AAFES Employee Portal?
A: The AAFES Employee Portal provides employees with a wide variety of resources, including access to pay stubs, tax forms, training and development opportunities, benefits information and much more.
For more information and access to these resources, simply log into the employee portal at www.aafes.com.
Question 2: What is the army and air force exchange service?
A: The Army and Air Force Exchange Service, or AAFES, is a government-owned company that operates stores at military bases around the world.
In addition to providing retail services to military personnel, active duty and retired members of the United States Armed Forces and their families, AAFES also offers exclusive discounts and benefits to its employees.
Q3: How do I access my AAFES Employee Portal account?
A: There are several ways to access your AAFES Employee Portal Account† You can login directly from the AAFES homepage at www.aafes.com or go to the Employee Portal login page at https://www.aafes.com/employee-portal/.
Q4: Aafex Lex Training Login?
A: To access the Aafex Lex training modules, please login to the training portal at https://training.aafes.com/. Enter your AAFES username and password in the login fields and then click the “Login” button.
Q5: I’m getting errors when I try to log in to my account. What should I do?
A: If you are having trouble logging into your AAFES Employee Portal account, please contact the company’s support team using the following contact information:
- Phone: 1-800-527-2345
- Email: contact.center@aafes.
If you try to access Login for AAFES employees and don’t have access to your Employee Portal account yet, now is the time to do so.
The Employee Portal provides employees with a wide variety of resources, including access to pay stubs, tax forms, training and development opportunities, benefits information and much more.
If you have any doubts about Aafex Lex Login or any other concerns related to AAFES Employee login, feel free to comment below.
- 1 What is the Army and Air Force Exchange Service?
- 2 Benefits of Aafes Employee Login
- 3 Features of Aafes.com Employee Service Portal
- 4 Requirements for logging in to Aafes yourself
- 5 Army and Air Force Exchange Service Login [Step by Step Guide]
- 6 Aafes Portal Registration Steps [Guide]
- 7 How to reset AAFES password?
- 8 How can you recover your AAFES Portal username?
- 9 Aafes Employee W2
- 10 Aafes employee discounts
- 11 The contact details of the Army and Air Force Exchange Service
- 12 Frequently Asked Questions – Frequently Asked Questions
- 12.1 Q1: What other resources are available on the AAFES Employee Portal?
- 12.2 Question 2: What is the army and air force exchange service?
- 12.3 Q3: How do I access my AAFES Employee Portal account?
- 12.4 Q4: Aafex Lex Training Login?
- 12.5 Q5: I’m getting errors when I try to log in to my account. What should I do?
- 13 last words