Adrien Rabiot is a French professional footballer who plays for Serie A club Juventus and the French national team. He plays the position of a central midfielder.
|celebrated name||Adrien Rabiot|
|Birth name||Adrien Rabiot|
|Date of birth||1995-04-03|
|Birthplace||Saint Maurice, France|
|Height||6 ft. 2 inch|
|Sexual orientation||Straight ahead|
|Source of wealth||Football career|
|Net value||£52 million|
Biography of Adrien Rabiot
Adrien Rabiot was born in Saint-Maurice, France on April 3, 1995. Adrien Rabiot will turn 25 in 2021 and was born in Saint-Maurice, France. He currently lives in Saint-Maurice, France, and works as Not Available. He is of French nationality and his current eating habits are non-vegetarian. Adrien is a member of the Christian community and is proud of it. He also worships all Gods and Goddesses and observes all festivals. His pastime is acting. Rabiot likes to act in movies and TV shows.
Adrien Rabiot Height, weight, body size
Adrien Rabiot is six feet tall and seems tall when among his friends. Despite being slightly taller than his friends, he manages to control his weight.
His weight is about 68 kg and he trains regularly to keep it that way. He likes to exercise daily and encourages others to do the same.
Adrien Rabiot wears casual shoes and has shoe size 8 UK. He wears casual shoes half the time and formal when he goes out.
- Rabiot was born in Saint-Maurice, Val-de-Marne. As a young footballer, he played two seasons with Créteil-Lusitanos and several months with Manchester City. He signed his first professional deal with Paris Saint-Germain on July 2, 2012, after a prosperous success at the Camp des Loges.
- Rabiot was promoted to the senior team by manager Carlo Ancelotti for the 2012-13 season. He started the club’s pre-season loss to Barcelona in a penalty shootout and made his Ligue 1 debut on August 26 in a 0-0 home draw against Bordeaux.
- When Rabiot returned to PSG, he helped the club win back-to-back domestic competitions from 2013 to 2015 with 46 appearances and six goals, but he appeared to be on the brink of leaving with his mother Véronique as his main adviser served during contract talks. He started the 2015–16 season with two yellow cards in the first 29 minutes of a match against Lille (which ended in a 1–0 away win).
- Rabiot scored his first goal in European play on November 25, 2015, in a Champions League group win 5-0 against Malmö, and then repeated this feat on March 9, 2016, in a 2-1 win over Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. PSG to a 4-2 aggregate triumph. Four days later, he scored in a 9-0 thump by Troyes to capture the league title with eight games to go.
- On April 23, 2016, Rabiot was sent off in the final of the Coupe de la Ligue, beating Lille 2-1. He scored four goals in 60 games over the next two seasons and won the league title in 2017-18.
The ability of Adrien Rabiot
The Frenchman has played for two of the world’s most powerful teams, Paris Saint-Germain and Juventus. The 24-year-old has an estimated net worth of €60 million (£52 million). He used to be called “France’s Golden Boy” but he has fallen off the hype train in recent years as evidenced by his market value of €35m (£30m).
Rabiot is currently affiliated with the sportswear manufacturer Adidas and wears their Predator 18.1 football boots.
Properties and cars
The Paris midfielder may have moved to Italy, but he still has relatives, friends and even a few properties in the city. After a long day of work, the Le Duc relaxes in his modest home in this shot.
A Vecchia Signora always welcomes newcomers in style. The French midfielder was spotted ahead of his summer 2019 transfer to Juventus FC.
Adrien Rabiot Girlfriend & Dating
The attractive young Parisian footballer is unmarried. Either he believes in true love and patiently waits for “the one”, or he is the living incarnation of Alan Harper from “Two and a Half Men”, in which case he will always have his best friend to keep him company.
Awards and Achievement
- Ligue 1: 2013-14, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2017-18, 2018-19
- Coupe de France: 2014-15, 2015-16, 2016-17, 2017-18
- Coupe de la Ligue: 2013-14, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2016-17, 2017-18
- Trophy of Champions: 2015, 2016, 2017, 201
- Serie A: 2019-20
- Coppa Italia: 2020-21; second: 2019-20, 2021-22
- Italian Super Coppa: 2020
- UEFA European Under-19 Championship runner-up: 2013
- UEFA Nations League: 2020–21
- UEFA European Under-19 Championship Team of the Tournament: 2013
- He represented France at the U16-U21 level and joined the U21 squad at the age of 18.
- Adrien Rabiot is a footballer from France.
- Paris Saint-Germain FC, Toulouse FC, US Créteil-Lusitanos, France under-17 national football team, France under-16 national football team, France under-18 national football team and Paris Saint-Germain Academy are all associated teams.
- “Midfielder” is his position.