CBD flowers are versatile CBD products that you can use in innovative ways. Since everyone has different preferences when consuming cannabis, many people have devised non-traditional methods for taking CBD flowers.
Once you get your hands on cbd flower for sale, you can incorporate them into daily routines. There are many ways to do so, but all of them will be light on your wallet. So let us look at some known unknown ways to add CBD flowers to your day-to-day routines.
What Are CBD Flowers?
You must have heard of hemp flowers, but what exactly are CBD flowers? CBD is a cannabinoid in industrial hemp plants. It has multiple health benefits like alleviating pain, anxiety, nausea, etc.
CBD flowers are industrial hemp flowers dried and ready to use. Sometimes they are solely hemp flowers, while other times, manufacturers sprinkle CBD extract on them. It helps increase the intensity and, consequently, the advantages of CBD.
Most users use CBD flowers by rolling them into joints and smoking them. It is the oldest and most used product which people make themselves. However, there is so much you can do with these CBD flowers aside from smoking them.
Ways You Can Affordably Use CBD Flowers
CBD flowers are not too expensive, but fancy equipment can be. Purchasing high-end machines to vape CBD flowers or other methods would be pricey. But you don’t have to purchase such equipment to enjoy CBD flowers.
Avid users and experts have multiple ways to enjoy the health benefits of CBD flowers. So let us look at ways to affordably yet enjoyably use your CBD hemp flowers at home:
Bake With The Flowers
Baking cannabis into daily items is more common than you might think. Who hasn’t heard of weed brownies or marijuana cookies? Think of them as the intense cousins of what you will make. CBD baked goods mask the bitter flavor of CBD flowers but protect its qualities.
- Make your batter, dough, or other items as directed on the packet or the recipe.
- When ready to bake it, take some CBD flowers and crush them. You can do so by hand or use a grinder for a fine powder-like texture, then add and mix it in your batter.
- Bake as usual, and your baked CBD treats are ready.
Make CBD Tea
Since CBD work wonders to calm your nerves and help you fall asleep, CBD tea seems like the perfect product. This CBD tea is perfect in the morning or night when you wish to enjoy all its effects.
- Take your favorite tea leaves or blend and add some in a tea bag or kettle.
- Crush or grind CBD flowers according to your daily dose and add them to the tea.
- Brew your tea as usual and add cream and sugar or enjoy it as is.
Make CBD Infused Body Oils
CBD is surfacing as one of the best remedies for chronic pain- acknowledged by many research works and studies. Since many users use topical CBD products, why not make their DIY CBD topicals from flowers?
- Take any oil suited for an external application like coconut oil and heat it.
- Add some ground or crushed CBD flowers to the hot oil and let it steep.
- Once the oil steeps for some time, either strain it or store it as it is.
- Take small amounts and apply them to the target area to feel its pain-relieving effects.
Make DIY CBD Candies
You might know about CBD gummies and candies sold online, and you may remember them being expensive. You can make your CBD gummies without paying a fortune with a little extra time and effort. Undoubtedly, the gummies won’t be identical, but they’re still fun to make and enjoy.
- Get measured ingredients for a gummy bear recipe. Mix the sugar and water and boil them.
- Remove from the heat and immediately add your CBD flowers to infuse.
- Let the mixture steep before straining it, and add in the soaked and melted gelatin.
- Pour into gummy molds or even a sheet tray and let them set.
- After 6-24 hours, remove from the mold and enjoy.
Make CBD Bath Bombs
What screams luxury better than a relaxing and soothing CBD bath to pull the stress out of your body and mind. Bath bombs may sound like pricey items to make, but they’re cheaper than you could imagine.
- Gather ingredients like soda bicarb, citric acid, coconut oil, and cornstarch. You can optionally add essential oils, Epsom salts, and more to the mix.
- Mix the dry ingredients and crush in some CBD flowers. You can add finely ground flowers or even leave them chunky.
- Add your oil and some spoons of water to form a damp sand-like mixture.
- Using a mold or your hands, tightly pack them into balls or other shapes, and they’re ready to use.
Are CBD Flowers Safe And Legal?
CBD flowers or hemp flowers resemble marijuana flowers strikingly. Hence, many people hesitate before buying these products, while some don’t use them at all. However, CBD flowers being the same as marijuana flowers is a huge myth.
Though both plants come from the same cannabis family, they have one crucial difference. Marijuana contains a high amount of THC, while hemp contains little to no THC. Since THC is the compound that leads to marijuana’s psychotropic effects, hemp is safe to use.
As for its legality, CBD is federally legal in many states. Under the Farm Bill, any industrial hemp products with less than 0.3% THC are legal for consumers. However, some states have added guidelines or separate laws, which you must check before buying.
CBD flowers are easy to find online, and many users love them for their versatility. Although all CBD products have different uses, CBD flowers are among the best. Manufacturing CBD flowers doesn’t involve a lot of processing- hence it is one of the most unprocessed products.
Due to their qualities, CBD flowers are the go-to products for many users. But not many users know many unconventional ways to use these flowers. Though these ways may be fun and innovative, they’re also affordable- so anyone can try them at home.