Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro is a Portuguese professional footballer who plays as a striker for Manchester United in the Premier League and leads the Portugal national team. Ronaldo is generally recognized as one of the greatest players, having won five Ballon d’Or trophies and four European Golden Shoes, the most ever by a European player. He has won 32 trophies in his career, including seven league crowns, five UEFA Champions Leagues, and the UEFA European Championship.
|Full Name||Cristiano Ronaldo|
|Born Date||05 Feb 1985|
|Height||6 feet 1 inches (1.85m)|
|Break Up||Irina Sheyk|
|Net Worth||120 million USD|
|Eye Color||Hazel brown|
|Father||r José Dinis Aveiro|
|Mother||Maria Dolores dos Santos Viveiros da Aveiro|
|Kids||four including Cristiano JR|
Cristiano Ronaldo Biography
Cristiano Ronaldo was born in Madeira, Portugal, on February 5, 1985, to Jose Dinis Aveiro and Maria Dolores dos Santos Aveiro. His father worked as a city gardener, while his mother was a chef. Ronaldo was the youngest of four children, including a son and two daughters. Ronaldo was dismissed from school when he beat his instructor with a chair. He had always been a dedicated player, and by the age of fourteen, he had chosen to focus on being a professional footballer. Ronaldo had been playing for Androrinha since he was eight years old.
Cristiano Ronaldo Height, Weight, Body measurement
Cristiano Ronaldo is a tall and attractive man. He is 6 feet 1 inch tall and weighs around 75 kg. Similarly, he has a set of hazel brown eyes and black hair. He has a great figure with huge muscles and six-pack abs.
Furthermore, he works hard to keep his physique in shape. Similarly, he does not consume Coca-Cola, cigarettes, alcohol, or fried food. Furthermore, Ronaldo has extremely little body fat compared to the typical person. His additional physical dimensions are 43B-33-24.5 inches, and he wears a US shoe size 9.
- Cristiano Ronaldo played with Sporting CP at all levels, including under-16, under-17, under-18, B-team, and first team, until ultimately advancing to the senior club in 2002. In his league debut, he scored two goals, announcing his presence on the big stage. His performances with Sporting CP catapulted him to stardom, and several of England’s greatest teams, including Liverpool, Arsenal, and Manchester United, began wooing him.
- Cristiano Ronaldo made his UEFA Champions League debut in 2003 against Manchester United. Sir Alex Ferguson, the manager of the English club, was thrilled by his performance and signed him the next year. Ronaldo scored three league goals and one FA Cup final goal in his debut season with Manchester United, helping the team win the trophy. Ronaldo scored two goals for Portugal at the European Championships a year after joining Manchester United, as the squad finished runners-up on home soil.
- Cristiano Ronaldo had a poor World Cup in 2014, as Portugal was knocked out in the first round despite him scoring just one goal. In his career, he has scored 50 goals for Portugal, the most of any Portuguese player. Ronaldo was in spectacular form in the league seasons that began that year, scoring 61 goals in total and becoming the quickest player in the Spanish league to achieve the 200-goal mark. He did it in 178 games.
- He captained Portugal at the 2016 Euro Cup, leading them to victory. In the final versus France, he was wounded and had to be stretchered off the field after just 25 minutes, although Portugal went on to win. Ronaldo received the Silver Boot as the tournament’s equal second-highest goalscorer.
- Cristiano Ronaldo became the oldest player ever to score a hat-trick in a World Cup match in 2018 World Cup. He scored three goals against Spain. Portugal advanced to the last 16 but was eliminated after a 2-1 loss to Uruguay.
- Despite months of negotiating a new Real Madrid deal, Ronaldo signed a four-year contract with Italian club Juventus on 10 July 2018 after completing a €100 million move, which includes an extra €12 million in various fees and solidarity donations to Ronaldo’s junior teams. The fee was the biggest ever paid by an Italian team for a player beyond 30 years old
- Manchester United stated on August 27, 2021, that they have struck a deal with Juventus to re-sign Ronaldo, subject to personal conditions, visa, and medical approval. The deal was finalized on August 31 for an initial fee of £12.85 million, with a two-year contract plus an optional year.
- Ronaldo scored a hat-trick in a 3-2 win against Tottenham on March 12, 2022, raising his career total to 807. Although the Football Association of the Czech Republic claims that Josef Bican scored 821 goals, he is thought to be the record holder for most goals scored in professional football. Ronaldo scored his 50th club hat-trick in a 3-2 victory against Norwich City on April 16. In a 3-1 loss to Arsenal on April 23, he scored his 100th Premier League goal.
- He was named FIFA World Player of the Year in 2013 and again the following year.
- Cristiano Ronaldo holds the record for most goals scored in Real Madrid history, with 338.
- Cristiano Ronaldo has the most goals in the UEFA Champions League, with 89 in his career.
- In 2016, and 2017, Forbes magazine named him the world’s highest-paid athlete.
- The most goals scored in all official senior competitions: 807.
- The only player to win the league championship, the domestic cup, the domestic Supercup, the Champions League, the Club World Cup, league player of the year, the Golden Shoe, and the Ballon d’Or with two different teams (Manchester United and Real Madrid)
- The first player to score in two FIFA Club World Cup Finals in a row.
- Cristiano Ronaldo has been the active Portuguese player with the most FIFA World Cup goals, with seven over four editions. Only the legendary Eusebio (nine) has a higher total, which Ronaldo might break in Qatar 2022. With 54 goals in his past 49 internationals, the evergreen marksman shows no signs of slowing down, and you wouldn’t bet on him capping off a stellar career by matching the Black Panther’s record.
Cristiano Ronaldo’s Net Worth
Cristiano Ronaldo is a world-renowned Portuguese footballer who plays forward for Serie A club Juventus and heads the Portugal national team. Furthermore, his net worth is about USD 120 million. Similarly, he has a lifetime contract with Nike, and Ronaldo generates money off the field by selling CR7-branded clothes, accessories, hotels, and gyms. He also has a plethora of supercars. In an interview, he revealed that he had no idea how many automobiles he has. Similarly, he is one of the highest-paid athletes.
Cristiano and Nike originally collaborated in 2003; in 2016, he became the third athlete in history to sign a lifetime contract with the company. Only Michael Jordan and LeBron James had been given this tremendous chance before him.
Herbalife, a global nutrition firm, initially collaborated with Ronaldo in 2013, when it created a co-branded sports drink called ‘Herbalife24 CR7 Drive.’ Since then, Ronaldo has also acted as the brand’s spokesperson. The contract was subsequently extended for three years in 2018. “It is personally and professionally fulfilling to be able to assist other sportsmen across the globe realize how nutritional goods may help them perform better,” Ronaldo said of the extension.
Cristiano Ronaldo was announced as a brand ambassador for Garena Free Fire, a battle royale game created by 111dots Studio for Android and iOS, in December 2020. As part of the agreement, Cristiano was included in the game as a playable character named Chrono.
Cristiano signed a two-year contract with LiveScore, a real-time sports updates and streaming services supplier with offices in Gibraltar, London, and Prague, in May 2021. Cristiano will be featured in LiveScore’s exclusive marketing campaign ahead of the postponed UEFA Euro 2020. The agreement will also attempt to include the forthcoming FIFA Men’s World Cup.
Property And Cars
Cristiano Ronaldo’s homes and automobiles are often shown on his personal social media pages. Real Madrid’s world-class footballer earned a staggering 98 million dollars in 2017. Ronaldo is one of the world’s most striking athletes, not ashamed to flaunt his kingly qualities and premium automobiles. He has a £4.8 million Spanish estate in Madrid, Spain, and a $7.2 million penthouse in New York, USA.
He purchased a few sports and luxury automobiles, each of which cost several million dollars. Ronaldo favors high-end brands such as Ferrari, Lamborghini, British Rolls Royce, and Aston Martin. When Ronaldo gets tired of driving his next Ferrari, he uses his own aircraft, a Gulfstream G200 business jet. This caprice has a cosmic cost of 17 million US dollars. All of these extravagant purchases together make Cristiano Ronaldo the richest football player in the world. His net worth is estimated to be $330 million. In the next article, you can see photographs of Cristiano Ronaldo’s home and automobiles.
Cristiano Ronaldo’s Car Collection:
The major star of Madrid, ‘Real,’ displayed a collection of around 20 vehicles. Here is a list of Cristiano Ronaldo’s most expensive vehicles.
- 2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sport Coupe
- 2004 Mercedes-Benz C220 CDI
- BMW M6 2006
- 2007 Bentley Continental GTC Cayenne by Porsche
- 2008 Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano
- Audi Q7 from 2008.
- 2008 Ferrari F430
- 2009 Bentley Continental GT Speed
- 2009 Porsche 911 Carrera S Cabriolet
- Koenigsegg CCX 11 Aston Martin DB9
- Audi R8 2009, Audi RS6, Maserati GranCabrio 2011, Bugatti Veyron
- 2011 Ferrari 599 GTO
- Phantom Drophead Coupe by Rolls-Royce
- 2012 Rolls Royce Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4
Cristiano Ronaldo Wife, Marriage, Children
Ronaldo has six kids. Cristiano Jr., his first child, was born in the United States on June 17, 2010. He added that he has full custody of the kid and would not publicly expose the mother’s identity as per her agreement. Ronaldo confirmed the end of his five-year romance with Russian model Irina Shayk in January 2015.
Ronaldo gave birth to twins, Eva and Mateo, through surrogacy on June 8, 2017, in the United States. He is presently engaged to Argentine-Spanish model Georgina Rodrguez, with whom he has a daughter, Alana Martina, born on November 12, 2017. The couple was expecting their second set of twins, but the male twin died before labor; the female twin who survived was called Bella Esmeralda. When Ronaldo was 20, his father, José, died of alcoholism-related liver disease at the age of 52 in September 2005.
Awards & Achievement
Cristiano Ronaldo is without a doubt one of the top players in the world. He has also won several accolades over his career. Ronaldo has five Champions League championships, four FIFA Club World Cup titles, three Premier League titles, and three Super Cup titles. He has also won the Copa del Rey, the English League, La Liga, the Spanish Super Cup, the English Community Shield, and Seria A thrice. He has also won the Italian Super Cup, FA Cup, and Portuguese Super Cup. Similarly, he has two International Cups: the UEFA European Championship in 2016 and the UEFA Nations League in 2018-19.
Trophies for individuals
Ronaldo has achieved success. 5 FIFA Ballon d’Or/Ballon d’Or, 1 FIFA World Player of the Year, 1 FIFPro World Player of the Year, 1 The Best FIFA Men’s Player, 3 UEFA Best Player in Europe Award, 1 UEFA Club Footballer of the Year, 1 UEFA Club Forward of the Year, 1 FIFPro Special Young Player of the Year, and 35 more awards.
- As a youngster, Ronaldo was dubbed a “cry-baby.” “When he went home from school, I’d instruct him to do homework, but he’d swear he didn’t have any,” his mother, Dolores Aveiro, recalled. I’d be cooking supper when he’d leap out the window and run away till late. When he departed but his buddies did not, he used to wail. Because no one could capture him, he was dubbed “cry-baby” and “Little Bee.”
- When Ronaldo was 15, he was diagnosed with a beating heart, a disease that may have caused him to retire from sports. He had surgery in which a laser was utilized to cauterize the troublesome location of his heart. Ronaldo had surgery in the morning and was released from the hospital by the end of the day; he returned to training just a few days later.
- In 2003, Manchester United spent £12 million to sign him, a record amount for a player his age.
- Cristiano Ronaldo is lightning quick. He recently trounced a Spanish sprinter, Angel David Rodriguez, by half a minute in the zigzag spring challenge but lost to a professional sprinter in the straight line.
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s body fat percentage is about 10%, making him the ideal machine for quick sprinting and athletic courses.
- In May 2014, Forbes put Ronaldo #1 on their list of the world’s highest-paid athletes, with earnings of $73 million from wages, bonuses, and off-field profits in the preceding year.