Rockstar Games has announced its offer a new subscription service nasty GTA Online players. dubbed GTA In addition, the subscription service offers players exclusive benefits for $5.99 per month. According to the announcement:
As a GTA Plus member you get a recurring monthly GTA$500,000 direct deposit to your Maze Bank account, plus the ability to claim properties in and around Los Santos that unlock gameplay updates you may have missed, special vehicle upgrades , members-only discounts, GTA$ and RP bonuses, and more every month.
Specifically, this membership is only available to PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series S/X players, with no word on whether the service will be coming to previous generation systems or PC.
Here’s a full list of the first month’s rewards:
- GTA $500,000 automatically in your Maze bank account.
- The Principe Deveste Eight — along with a free Hao’s Special Works upgrade for it before it’s available for purchase by the general public — plus the HSW Orange Trip and HSW CMYK Glitch Liveries.
- The Auto Shop in La Mesa introduces an assortment of gameplay updates from Los Santos Tuners† Current Auto Shop owners can move to La Mesa at no additional cost.
- Exempt from LS Car Meet membership fees. Current LS Car Meet members with GTA Plus will get GTA $50,000 back during this event period.
- Yacht owners can upgrade to the Aquarius Super Yacht at no additional cost.
- The Gussét Frog Tee and Broker Prolaps Basketball Top and Shorts are automatically added to your wardrobe.
- The Conveyor Livery for the Mammoth Avenger, HVY APC and TM-02 Khanjali.
- A selection of free paints and decals for the Auto Shop.
- 3X GTA$ and RP on Hao’s Special Works Race Series.
- 2X Car Meet Rep in the Street Race Series.
GTA Plus joins Fortnite crew and precipitation 1st as one of the new game-specific subscription models. While all three offer similar monthly rewards, GTA Plus is half the price of both plans. It’s been a little over a week GTA V launched on PS5 and Xbox Series S/X after a delay pushed it from its original November 2021 release† GTA Online was also part of this launch and is now a standalone game on the current generation, no longer requiring a copy of GTA V play. Rockstar also announced that it is working on the next entry in the Grand Theft Auto series. GTA Plus launches on March 29.