Jordan Marcel Gilbert Veretout is a French professional footballer who now plays for Serie A club Roma and the French national team. Veretout is a former French youth international and played at the under-18, under-19, under-20 and under-21 levels.
|Name in France||Jordan Marcel Gilbert Veretout|
|Date of birth||March 1, 1993|
|Age in 2022||29|
|Net value||$21 million|
Jordan Veretout Biography
Jordan Veretout was born in Ancenis, France on March 1, 1993. Veretout is 27 years old as of 2021, and he was born in Ancenis, France. He currently lives in Ancenis, France, and works as Not Available. Jordan is of French nationality and his current eating habits are non-vegetarian.
He is a member of the Christian community and is proud of it. Jordan also worships all gods and goddesses and celebrates all festivals.
His pastime is acting. He likes to act in movies and TV shows.
Jordan Veretout Height, Weight, Body Measurement
Jordan Veretout stands 6 feet 0 inches tall and seems tall when among his friends. Despite being slightly taller than his friends, he manages to control his weight. His weight is about 68 kg and he trains regularly to keep it that way. He likes to exercise daily and encourages others to do the same. Jordan Veretout believes that you should exercise daily to stay fit.
- Veretout made his first-team debut for Nantes in a league game against Sedan on 13 May 2011. The following season, he made his debut in the team’s first game of the season, a 1-0 extra-time win against Reims in the Coupe de la Ligue. Veretout played in 146 games for Nantes over the course of five years.
- Veretout signed a five-year deal with Birmingham-based Premier League team Aston Villa on 31 July 2015 for an undisclosed fee believed to be in the region of £7 million. “I know Veretout is highly regarded in France,” manager Tim Sherwood said of the player. Veretout made his debut for Aston Villa on 8 August in a 1-0 win over AFC Bournemouth.
- Veretout joined Fiorentina on July 25, 2017 on a four-year contract with an option for a fifth year. The amount paid to Aston Villa was estimated at €7 million.
- Veretout was loaned to Roma on 20 July 2019 with a purchase option.
- Veretout joined permanently on 1 July 2020 for an initial cost of €16 million, which could rise to €18 million. He agreed to a four-year contract.
- Veretout scored his 10th Serie A goal of the 2020-21 season against AC Milan on February 28, 2021. Veretout became the first French midfielder to do so since Michel Platini for Juventus in 1985-86.
- Veretout is a former French youth international who played for the under-18 to under-21 team. Veretout won the FIFA U-20 World Cup in Turkey in 2013, when he was praised for his efforts in a midfield trio with Geoffrey Kondogbia and Paul Pogba. In the final, Veretout scored a penalty when France won the championship in a shootout.
- He was first called up to France’s senior team on August 26, 2021. On September 1, he made his international debut against Bosnia and Herzegovina in a qualifying match for the 2022 World Cup.
Jordan Veretout’s net worth
Jordan Veretout earns £91,000 a week and £4,732,000 a year as a DM for AS Roma. He has an estimated net worth of £21,122,400. Jordan Veretout was born in France and is 28 years old. His current contract expires on June 30, 2024.
Jordan Veretout Wife, Marriage, Children
He is married to Sabrina, a lovely woman. It’s hard for us to realize that Sabrina is a mother of two.
Awards and Achievement
- Nantes won the Ligue 2 Championship in 2012-13.
- France won the 2013 FIFA U-20 World Cup.
- Veretout was a promising prospect three years ago, after representing France at Under-21. However, the transfer proved devastating for both him and Villa.
- Veretout, as a young lad, covered himself with glory for his nation. He is, as mentioned before, a former French youth international.
- Veretout made his professional debut with Nantes as a youngster in 2011. He played for the club for over five years, making 143 appearances and scoring 15 goals.
- Many Arsenal fans are unhappy with Aaron Ramsey’s departure and are putting pressure on Unai Emery to find a suitable successor.