Saturday, September 23, 2023

Mumbai gas leak | Mumbai: Bathroom becomes ‘death chamber’ due to leaking gas geyser, man and woman die while bathing cafe madrid

Must read

Shreya Christina
Shreya has been with for 3 years, writing copy for client websites, blog posts, EDMs and other mediums to engage readers and encourage action. By collaborating with clients, our SEO manager and the wider team, Shreya seeks to understand an audience before creating memorable, persuasive copy.

Mumbai Gas Leak | Mumbai: Bathroom becomes ‘death chamber’ due to leaking gas geyser, husband and wife die while bathing


Representative image

New Delhi/Mumbai. A newlywed couple died tragically due to gas leakage from a geyser in Mumbai (Mumbai), the economic and capital of the country, Maharashtra. According to the information, the incident is narrated on the day of Holi at Kukreja tower in Ghatkopar.

According to the information received about this embarrassing incident, the said couple lived in Kukreja Tower with a rented apartment. On the afternoon of Holi, one of his relatives, who lives in this tower, came to meet him, but even after knocking on the door and making noise for a long time, there was no response from inside, so he immediately alerted the Police .

After this, the police arrived on the scene and opened the flat with a duplicate key, after which both the man and the woman lay unconscious inside. Both were rushed to hospital, where doctors pronounced them both dead.

At the same time, the police took possession of the dead bodies of both of them and sent them to the postmortem. At the same time, the police are now investigating the case. According to the police, the deceased couple has been identified as Deepak Shah (40) and his wife Tina Shah (35). Neighbors had informed the police.

On the matter, the neighbors told the police during interrogation that the couple played Holi with everyone some time ago and went inside to take a bath. In doing so, he started a geyser to heat the water. Accidentally a gas leak started from the geyser. Because of this, they both came into the grip of this gas in the bathroom itself and they both died of suffocation, it seems.

More articles


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest article