Fashion keeps growing and changing and old trends are made new! Now I’m not a beauty guru, just a wannabe beauty guru, but personally I’ve put together some stylish wardrobe must-haves! These can be nice additions to go back to school or just to keep up with the latest trends…
- Boyfriend jeans – no boyfriend no problem! No boyfriend jeans = problem. They may look hard, or you may be afraid you can’t rock them, but trust me girl you can! Boyfriend jeans are universally flattering for just about any type and can be an asset to a (or not) school wardrobe!
- Chokers – ahhhhh the beloved chokers. Chokers can range from a solid gold articulated necklace to simply a shoelace tied around your neck, but either way, they can make a huge difference to an outfit and take it from cute to super trendy!
- Bralettes – just like chokers, there are a plethora of bralette shapes and sizes. Believe it or not a simple lace bra can make or break your outfit. You can find them with pads, seamless, sports bra style, lingerie style or any design you can dream of making bralettes work for everyone!
- Lace-up shoes – from Emily Fields on PLL to that Tillys mannequin down the street, lace-up outfits are everywhere. You can get dresses, shirts, skirts, shorts, and pretty much anything with laces. Lace up outfits can be cool, girly and everything and are super in style this season!
- Suede – three years ago if we told you you’d be rushing online to get the latest suede slippers in your size at the top retailer, you’d be saying “you’re kidding”. But we weren’t! Suede is everywhere on shoes, clothes, accessories, everything! Suede looks super chic and makes outfits look classy and fun with a hint of hippie!