Saturday, September 23, 2023

Shoes that make you want to run – The Skechers Go Run Ride 10 has you covered

Must read

Shreya Christina
Shreya has been with for 3 years, writing copy for client websites, blog posts, EDMs and other mediums to engage readers and encourage action. By collaborating with clients, our SEO manager and the wider team, Shreya seeks to understand an audience before creating memorable, persuasive copy.

over 2 million registered runners and 1,600 events across the country, running has come of age in India. The activity’s growing popularity, along with its fitness benefits, has encouraged thousands of Indians to throw on their running gear at daybreak and “crunch” for a few miles.

What starts out as a 2km run quickly becomes a 10km debut before the drive to achieve ‘PBs’ (personal best performance or best timing) drives runners to train intensely for half and full marathons. And this is the beginning of a whole new world of discipline, routine, nutrition and equipment that can help runners perform and push their personal limits.

To perform consistently, runners integrate different running workouts such as intervals, fartlek, easy runs and long-slow distances. And contrary to the belief that you need to run at top speed at all times to get better, the time-tested 80/20 rule emphasizes that only 20% of workouts should be at high speed. And the other 80%… they have to be done at an accessible level.

That’s why it’s important to choose the right equipment that can help runners manage their daily workouts and long-distance running. While comfort is the most critical factor when buying shoes, the daily workout shoes should also have good cushioning to absorb foot impact, provide built-in support to improve running form and delay fatigue. Heel drops (a slight difference in height between the back and front of the shoe) are also known to be beneficial to runners in helping them with the way their foot hits the ground.

The Skechers goes running Ride 10, a running-focused shoe from Skechers Performance is designed to deliver optimal performance to runners looking for a go-to shoe for their daily training and long-distance running. The Hyper Burst midsole technology and the Go Run Arch Fit insole are configured to provide underfoot comfort, while the soles of the shoe feature the Goodyear rubber technology for extra grip. To aid in better foot flexibility for runners, the Skechers go for a run ride 10 has a unique decoupled outsole that helps the shoe mold to the shape of the foot. And all this in a shoe that weighs between 193 – 238 grams, making the Skechers Go Run Ride 10 quite a lightweight shoe.


The shoe’s “upper” (the upper part of the shoe) adds to the features that make it an attractive choice for everyday workouts. The extra padded collar makes the shoe grip the foot better, and the internal heel counter adds the stability needed when the foot hits the ground. The toe is also well protected, with an internal support structure at the toe box for durability and toe protection. And if you’re running very early in the morning… the reflective details on the Skechers Go Run Ride 10 are absolutely essential for your safety.

The Skechers Go Run Ride 10 offers a healthy combination of features that make it an attractive choice for runners. The comfort and safety of the shoe, coupled with features that enhance stability, make the Skechers Go Run Ride 10 essential for runners looking for a reliable shoe that will work with them for the majority of their training sessions and their weekend-long runs .

The Skechers Go Run Ride 10 retails for ₹12,999 and is available at Skechers branches, and other leading online retailers.

Disclaimer: This article was generated and published by the Insider Studios team. You can contact them at insiderstudios@

More articles


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest article